Einstein Conversation Insights: managers can get insights into customer conversations and hone in on important moments. They can provide reps with tailored feedback on where they’re excelling and where there’s room for improvement, and disseminate best practices from team conversation trends.
Salesforce Meetings and Einstein Conversation Insights are generally available to make digital selling more personal and productive.
Salesforce introduced the next generation of Sales Cloud — new technology to support a digital-first selling world. Sales Cloud 360 is the complete growth platform for the new world of digital sales, with flexible technology and the world’s largest sales partner ecosystem that companies of every size can rely on to grow revenue and boost productivity.
61% of sales people believe their roles have changed permanently since COVID-19 began. Even when salespeople are able to get back on the road and into offices, 51% expect to travel less than they did pre-pandemic, and fewer than half expect to go back to the office.
With business optimism at an all-time high as CEOs expect a return to growth in 2021, companies must quickly create new sales processes and adapt to new technology to ensure they can lead in this competitive landscape. Sales organizations will be tasked with measuring business health where there is no sales baseline, benchmark, or year-over-year comparison to track performance against.
“Salesforce created the playbook for sales 22 years ago, and today we’re rewriting it for an all-digital world,” said Warren Wick, EVP AMER Commercial Sales and Chief Revenue Officer, Sales Cloud. “Over the past year, we held more than six million calls with customers to understand what they needed to be successful as they worked to transform their business with more urgency than ever before. We’ve reimagined Sales Cloud to guide every company as they rethink the digital sales experience, from leads to coaching to processing revenue.”
As teams blend virtual interactions with face-to-face meetings, reimagine processes to be more efficient and provide the new, self-service buying experiences that customers have come to expect, the reimagined Sales Cloud 360 will deliver:
Virtual Selling: Seamless, virtual interactions will continue to be a critical part of sales and enablement in the year ahead.
- Salesforce Meetings is now generally available and makes virtual conversations more engaging. Ahead of a meeting, salespeople have a 360 view of all attendees on a single screen — including account history, open service cases and bios. Once the meeting starts, both the presentation and the presenter are shown together for a more engaging, human connection. After the call, automated action items prompt the salesperson to schedule a follow-up meeting or create a contact for a new decision maker.
- Only 38% of salespeople say they’ve received training on virtual selling over the past year. With myTrailhead, Salesforce’s digital skilling platform fully integrated into Sales Cloud, sales teams can view relevant enablement materials, like competitor analyses, and new reps can onboard quickly with training resources, all surfaced right in their workspace.
Salesforce Meetings makes virtual conversations more engaging, with a 360 view of attendees’ account history, service cases & bios on a single screen during the meeting, & automated action items for salespeople after the call.
Sales accountability, anywhere: With fewer face-to-face interactions, sales managers will need to rethink how they track sales rep performance, provide meaningful coaching and build trust with their teams.
- Pipeline Inspection uses AI to narrow focus on the deals that matter most while tracking pipeline changes week by week, pinpointing which deals may need their support or coaching.
- Einstein Conversation Insights analyzes video call transcripts to visualize trending keywords, such as product names, or types of interactions, such as competitor mentions. By understanding where teams are struggling or what customers want to discuss, managers can customize training and 1:1 coaching to better align to the team’s precise needs when they can’t walk the sales floor.
Artificial intelligence for everyone: Sales will be increasingly data-driven as selling cycles shrink. Teams will need to understand the information at their fingertips.
- AI-powered predictions, insights and automated explanations with Tableau Business Science lets sales teams analyze data and make smart decisions, faster, without relying on a data scientist — for example, when updating quotas, looking at forecast accuracy or reassessing selling strategies — all using clicks, not code.
- With Einstein Opportunity Scoring, each salesperson sees a score representing the likelihood that an opportunity will be won. Einstein shows the factors that have contributed most to the score, both positively and negatively. For example, when extra steps are added to an enterprise deal, it means the deal is progressing. For an SMB customer, a delayed close deal warrants a lower score.
Tableau Business Science lets sales teams analyze data and make smart decisions, faster, without relying on a data scientist
Easy, fast and flexible setup: The pandemic is a clear reminder that successful businesses must be able to easily react in real time to changing market conditions — just 25% of salespeople rate their workflows and processes as excellent.
- MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce connects data and apps without writing code so sales operations teams can connect apps and systems to Salesforce, automate sales processes, and unlock richer sales insights without waiting on development resources.
- Global Models for Opportunity Scoring use aggregate, anonymized trends across Salesforce customers to empower teams with AI before they have enough of their own data to drive intelligent opportunity scoring.
- Customers can find ready-to-install apps integrated with Sales Cloud on the Salesforce AppExchange — the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace. In addition, customers can connect to the right consulting partner to implement scalable Sales Cloud solutions for their specific business needs through the Consultant Finder on AppExchange.
Pricing and Availability
- Salesforce Meetings, Einstein Conversation Insights, Einstein Opportunity Scoring, and MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce are all generally available today.
- Tableau Business Science in the 2021.1 release will be available later this month.
- Pipeline Inspection and In-App Learning with Trailhead will be generally available in Summer 2021.
To find out more about about Up CRM’s solutions : Salesforce