Discover Phase is organized as a top down approach based on three contribution layers:
- Gathering of operational requirements and constraints with contributing key users,
- Definition of the CRM project Implementation Strategy with key stakeholders (vision, scope, goals, KPIs),
- Definition of the CRM processes inline with this strategy, including operational tasks & reporting and monitoring tasks, together with management teams.
During the Design Phase we elaborate the CRM final blue print, encompassing:
- Functional architecture, design & release plan,
- Technical Architecture, design & release plan,
- Application integration, design & planning,
- Migration strategy, design & planning.
Salesforce project implementation; Deliver Phase, is highly interactive, thus requiring to be managed using an agile and iterative approach. In the context of UpCRM Implementation methodology, each iteration constitutes a “Release” of use cases allowing execution of a business process.
The Drive Phase aims to accelerate the adoption process by CRM users. It is structured by a Change Plan allowing to successfully manage the dynamic interplay of several factors, which mutually shape each other, but have their own development during launch period of a new project.