UP Consulting is looking for
Salesforce Marketing & Communication Internship
Up Consulting is the leading company in Luxembourg providing consulting, design, implementation, and training for CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions. We are recognized as the privileged Salesforce solutions partner for the Luxemburgish market.
The business and IT expertise of our founders as well as know-how from our consultants enable UpCRM to guide our clients throughout the implementation of their Sales, Marketing and Services development strategy with a tailor-made CRM ecosystem adapted to their needs.
As part of our 2022 acceleration strategy, we are actively looking for an intern or apprentice, specializing in Digital Marketing and Communication to join our dynamic and multitasks team.
Marketing / Events:
- Organize Clients events with our technology partners and ensure dedicated action plan and ROI follow up
- Own the organization of internal events (team Up)
- Design and carry out Market studies for new sector / territory development
- Elaborate Marketing campaigns and targeted presentations
- Actively participate in the Salesforce partnership
- Update Prospects database in our internal Salesforce
- Prepare and design internal and external communication supports (newsletter / flash news; presentation; solution Data sheet..)
- Work in conjunction with our external agency
- Design and prepare client’s Case Studies
- Animate our communities: Facebook & LinkedIn, User Groups, Website
(Extra competences can lead to managing website and e-referral)
- You are graduated from / or in the last year of a Business and Management School / university, specialized in Marketing & Communication
- You already have a 1st experience (project / internship) in operational marketing / Communication
- You are proactive, autonomous, and willing to learn.
- Your English is fluent (IELTS equivalent 6.5+), as being the working language
- You have very good writing skills
- You are passionate about IT, and truly believe new digital technologies represent a competitive advantage when implementing marketing campaigns.
- Web design and WordPress knowledge are a plus.
- Contract Type: Full or part time internship
- Duration: 4 months minimum
- Rémunération: indemnities + lunch vouchers + transportation costs reimbursment.
- Start date: Immediately
- Location: Luxembourg City – Howald (train station is 5 min walking distance)
- Contact: Christophe Lambot: email@example.com
Up for the challenge? Apply by sending your CV and a motivation letter stating availability period as well as presence (full or part time).
Possibility of a full-time position at the end of the internship
Why join the UpTeam?