The UpCRM Team Luxembourg is continuing to grow with new talents!
First of all let me wish you a warm welcome to our Team!
Shall we start with an introduction of each of you ?
Sure, I’ll start! Quentin, 24yo, NICT Specialised Engineer from Paris. I’m really into BI and Big Data so at UpCRM I work mostly on Talend projects with Stéphane. I didn’t know about CRM Solutions before joining the UpCRM Team Luxembourg but I was very curious to learn new skills and Solutions, so when Chloé detected my profile on Linked In I jumped to the occasion and came to Luxembourg.
Data Consultant intern
I guess it’s my turn now! Guillaume, 28yo, I graduated from SupInfo Troyes. I studied with Julien in year 1 and 5; I spent these 3 years in between in China, I’m now an advanced Mandarin speaker! I did my internship with Thales, a great experience. Then, I accomplished one of my dream job; I worked as streamer for 2 years, to create content for the video game industry. I already had an interest for CRM Solutions as I always learn new skills about business in various fields so the challenge of starting a new job wasn’t frightening me!
As we kept the best for the end… Baptiste, 32yo, Embedded Software Engineer with a passion for Robotics. After my studies I had the opportunity to work for SOPRA Group and then for Arhs Cube as Java Consultant where I was in charge of development, team & project management, tests structuring, architecture, databases, administration etc.
My latest experience was only made of development so I lost track of what I like to do ; the human part of the job. When I updated my Linked Profile, Chloé picked me up and presented me the Consultant position, requiring an hands-on person so we had a match! I also really felt a sense of meaning as UpCRM has a dedicated approach to Nonprofit structures.
Thanks guys for introducing yourselves, now a few questions…
What makes you wake up in the morning?
- Guillaume: a true appetite for learning, to progress! It can be in sports, nutrition, work-related or other topic to discover.
- Baptiste: I think I really look for a meaning, an interest such as “what I am going to learn today, on which topics am I going to help people ? Let’s see what awaits me!”
What’s your motto?
- Quentin: there isn’t a useless knowledge
- Guillaume: treat others like you would like to be treated
- Baptiste: if there isn’t a solution, then, there’s no problem!
What’s your weakness?
- Baptiste: definitely food, matured meat above everything else, blue of course!
- Quentin: mine is a glass of Pastis… with a slice of chocolate cake…
If you could pick a Mentor, who would it be?
- Quentin: I choose Elon Musk without hesitation, during the first years of the phenomenon. He was ambitious, wasn’t afraid of crazy ideas, a real go-getter
- Baptiste: for me it would be Terry Gillian from Monty Python. For his English humour but mostly because he experienced misfortune in life but he always bounced back
- Guillaume: I can’t choose only one person, I am truly influenced by my relatives and I appreciate each for different character traits.