> Service Continuum COVID-19
Dear Clients, Dear Partners,
During these difficult times, the UpCRM Team reaches out to inform you.
Our service commitment and responsibility towards you have never been stronger as we face the COVID-19 pandemic. Indeed, our action plan to maintain our services to our clients is based on a dedicated corporate response within our team in place, given the current situation, for the health and safety of all – you, us, our children and family.
Our team members have all the necessary hardware and software to work remotely and we put in place dedicated processes to ensure a dynamic allocation of work. A dedicated team monitors the situation on a daily basis and has taken the necessary measures to coordinate the required actions regarding our activities.
The UpTeam is fully organized, possesses strong processes and robust systems to ensure there will not be an impact on the delivery of our services. We encouraged our employees to work from home and a minimum permanence is ensured at our offices, until Authorities express new containment measures.
Please be assured that our team is doing its utmost to provide you with the highest levels of service. The planning of activities is based on a continuous collaboration in full alignment with each other’s obligations. During these first days, interactions with your teams are going well and continuity is assured.
Thank you again for your ongoing trust in UpCRM – in good times, and even more so in these challenging times. Until then, take good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Looking forward to see you soon,
– Patrick Ittah & Yves Leblond –
As of Monday, 16th March 2020:
- Our team has been deployed on a remote work mode,
- A permanence at our offices will remain active until further notice, without welcoming clients,
- Your technical contacts remain available through their email or mobile phone,
- Service delivery planning is contacting every client to review and re-plan implementation and support activities,
- Business and Admin Teams remain also available through their email or mobile phone.
Also, we remind you that the regular contact group emails are still in place: